Finding rusty old junk is fun! Nevertheless, I have found that no matter how much "stuff" I find and collect, only God can fully satisfy my heart. Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21, 2001 White Wednesday #2




Here is a quick White Wednesday post about the shabby cast iron candle holder I found at the flea market last weekend. I had blogged about this find and others earlier in the week but I also wanted to highlight it for White Wednesday. I chose to top it off with a mini-ghost pumpkin from our own patch. Love this dollar deal!
  

1 comment:

Comments from lovely people: