Finding rusty old junk is fun! Nevertheless, I have found that no matter how much "stuff" I find and collect, only God can fully satisfy my heart. Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Vintage Cottage Style Home Tour At Follow The Yellow Brick Home



Vintage Cottage Style Early Fall Home Tour at Follow The Yellow Brick Home

Hello old friends! I just wanted to stop by and invite you over to tour my historic yellow brick home all decorated for early fall. For those of you who love vintage junk and cottage style, there is plenty to see!

 Here are a few photos from the tour:


Follow The Yellow Brick Home Early Fall Home Tour


via Follow The Yellow Brick Home Vintage Cottage Style Early Fall Home Tour













via Follow The Yellow Brick Home Vintage Cottage Style Early Fall Home Tour Fall Living Room








I would love for you to come over and join me at Follow The Yellow Brick Home. Hope to see you there soon!


Happy fall friends!
Amber
#earlyfallhometour
#earlyfalldecor
#vintagefalldecor






1 comment:

  1. I am a vintage lover, and it is blissful to see your vintage cottage style home tour. It is very rustic, and the colorful home decors are adding beauty at its best.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from lovely people: