Finding rusty old junk is fun! Nevertheless, I have found that no matter how much "stuff" I find and collect, only God can fully satisfy my heart. Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Visit me, "The Junky Chic Queen" on Hometalk!

I have been "out of it" for several months due to chronic illness and have just returned to the blogging world full-force this week. I discovered Hometalk.com on Angie's blog,  http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/.  Hometalk is my new obsession! I have been working on starting a new blog on blogspot entitled, "The Junky Chic Queen" http://junkychicqueen.blogspot.com/ ("junkychicqueen" is also my pinterest name) but I wanted to keep Junkaholics Unanimous as my main blog. I have had a hard time keeping up with it due to my health issues. Obviously managing two blogs isn't  a realistic goal, so I have decided to dedicate The Junky Chic Queen solely to a weekly party, but I am not sure when it will start! For now, Hometalk is the perfect solution for allowing me to keep up, since I can do quick posts and link here when I have time for longer posts, which will allow me to "blend" my ideas for each of the blogs and my pinterest account.

 
 I just love the welcome community on Hometalk and feel like I am "living" in a decorating and home improvement magazine! If you haven't discovered it yet I think you'll really love it too. I hope you will stop by and follow me there as well, since I will have some different small posts on hometalk which may not end up in a full blog post here.

Hope to see you on Hometalk! http://www.hometalk.com/1736i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from lovely people: